Found this too..
tips for better looking skin --
- Scrub NOT! It dries skin, gets blemishes red and angry, raises your scarring risk and can cause more breakouts. Apply soap or cleanser and wash with gentle, circular motions for 30–60 seconds max.
- Avoid overwashing. Two or three times per day's the limit!
- Leave the hot zone. Hot water strips skin and overdries it. Test: Water shouldn't burn, feel hot or turn skin pink. If you steam skin before a mask, use warm water for 10 minutes only.
- Standard clean–up equipment–fingertips, fluffy washcloths, or for more sensitive skin, a soft cotton handkerchief. Make sure they're clean before you use them.
- Turn on the rinse cycle. Left–over cleanser equals left–over dirt and oil. Rinse with tepid water till skin feels clean and smooth and no longer slippery or soapy.
- Pat skin dry. Rubbing can rub skin the wrong way.
- Handling instructions. Gently stroke on toner, moisturizer, medication and makeup. This saves skin and delivers the best coverage.
- Always wear sunscreen, even in winter, because skin–damaging UV rays are out there all year 'round. Try an oil–free "faces–only" sunblock or look for sunscreen in moisturizers and makeups.